Make A Booking for the – 4 Berth Roller Team Toleno R – Campervan – Low/Mid Season
To place a booking or check availability, first select your Pick Up Date and then input your Return Date.
Dates in GREEN are Available.
Dates in RED are Unavailable.
Note: If your booking spans seasons then you would need to contact us to make the booking for you.
Low Season = November / December / January / February
Mid Season = March / April / September / October
High Season = May / June / July / August
The booking price listed on this page is exclusive of your refundable security deposit, for more information please read our Terms and Conditions
- Check-in time 8:00 am
- Check-out time 12:00 pm
Collections & Returns
Pick up and Drop Off From Hartlepool in the North East of England. TS26
Collections are from 8am onwards. Returns are between 8 am – 12 mid day. If you require an out of hours collection or return please contact us to approve prior to booking. We charge an addition £50 per collection and return. Returns no later than 6pm.
Driver & License Requirements
- Drivers must be between 30 – 79 (75-79 £1500 excess applies).
- All drivers must have held a full UK or EU driving license for at least 2 years in respect of a motor vehicle. Where “automatic entitlement only” is shown or applied to a driving license, then that will exclude that driver to drive a hired vehicle unless it has automatic transmission. AU & NZ licences are agreeable, subject to a £500 excess. US or Canadian licences must be prior approved upon submission of details to insurance company, please contact us first.
- Two, 3 point convictions are acceptable (i.e. 2x SP30’s, 3pts each) without referral.
- Single 6 point SP30, SP50 and CU80 are acceptable subject to an additional £1000 excess. All other 6 points+ offences MS90, IN10, CU80, CD will require referral to the insurers.
- Any ban or disqualification will require referral to the insurers.
- No more than one fault or outstanding incident/claim allowed in the last three years.
- No persons who have had their insurance declined and/or renewal refused and/or special insurance terms imposed as a result of claims experience and/or have had their insurance cover cancelled by and Motor insurer.
- No persons engaged wholly or partly in professional entertainment or professional sports persons.
- No jockeys and persons connected with racing, gaming industry or press of any sort.
- No foreign service personnel other than persons holding a full UK/EU licence for 2 years or more.
All drivers will be required to produce the following documents prior to hire, or the hire will be refused.
- Copy of the photo card drivers’ license front and rear (address & ID must be up to date).
- Cleared £1,500 security deposit in the name or account of the main driver (BACS, Credit/Debit Card, PayPal, Bank Transfer).
- Signed rental agreement (completed at time of collection).
- UK license holders must provide a DVLA check code number which is valid on the first day of hire and can be obtained from the DVLA website at https://www.gov.uk/view-driving-licence. Once generated the code will be valid for 21 days.
- Non UK license holders/residents must provide 1 other form of photographic identification in addition to the photo card drivers’ license.
- You must provide a total of 2 proofs of address from the following: 1x primary and 1x secondary, or 2x primary proof of address.
Primary Proof of Address:
- TV license
- Bank Statement
- Credit card bill / statement
- Mortgage statement
- Polling card
- HMRC self-assessment / tax credit
- Council tax
Secondary Proof of Address:
- Student loan
- Shotgun license
- Pay slip
- Mobile Phone Bills
- Pension letters
- Car Finance Statement
- Loan Statement
- Property deed
An annual council tax bill will be accepted. All other documents must be dated within 90 days of the hire date. The address & name on your license must match both documents.
Unlimited additional drivers allowed. All the hire insurance company terms and conditions of hire, and all conditions will apply in full to all additional drivers.
Additional Pet Rules
In addition to the standard terms and conditions, the following rules apply when a pet is present in our motorhome.
- The vehicle is returned in a clean and tidy condition as if a pet was never present. Should this not be the case, additional cleaning charges and upholstery cleaning charges will apply.
- Pets are not left in the vehicle unattended.
- Pets are not allowed on any of the soft furnishings or upholstery (this includes the beds, seats/sofas)
- You agree to cover the cost of all damage caused by a pet, even if it exceeds the security deposit.
Driving In The EU
From 1st August 2021, Green Cards will no longer be mandatory for driving within EU. A VE103 certificate is mandatory if you plan to take the vehicle into Europe. Application forms incur an additional cost of £15 and will be submitted by Roam And Away after booking. Make sure to tick the option above during booking!